Allergy testing at Carrick Medical Centre

We can provide specific blood tests (the RAST or Immunoglobulin test) for those who feel they may have identified an allergy. 
Common allergies tested for include pollen (hay fever), grass, dog and cat dander, milk (lactose) and gluten (coeliac).

If further food allergy testing or skin prick testing is needed, we can refer you to a specialist immunologist after initial screening.

If you feel you have a specific allergy, please make an appointment to see your doctor,

Website design by dmac media